Would you like to be part of the SCUM Alpha Test? This is your chance but in a slightly different way. We are looking for volunteers / testers to help us gather more information about water consumption rates and their impact on physical performance and metabolism in general. Given that all these data vary from person to person, and since all the characters in SCUM are different, we need as much data as possible.
1. Your data – height, weight, age, normal resting heart rate (while standing still)
2. Your fitness level number from 1 to 5 (1- I don’t workout, 5 – I’m an athlete)
3. Your water consumption rate in half an hour of running + your average running speed. If you are not able to run for half an hour, then do what you can but don’t forget to include info on how long you have been running
4. Your water consumption rate in half an hour of walking + your average walking speed.
5. Heart rates after running and walking as well as the time for the pulse to return to normal.
1. Measure the weight of the gear that you are wearing while performing these tests – measure everything you are planning to wear by means of simple kitchen scales (clothes, shoes, underwear, etc.)
2. Measure your weight (with all your gear on) before and after the training session. This is the easiest way to see how much fluid was lost during workouts.
3. Calculate your average travelling speed (divide the covered distance with time spent travelling)
4. Measure your pulse after the training session. (To check your pulse at your wrist, place the forefinger and the middle finger between the bone and the tendon, over your radial artery — which is located on the thumb side of your wrist. When you feel your pulse, count the number of beats in 15 seconds. Multiply this number by 4 to calculate your beats a minute)
5. Sit down, relax and measure how much time it takes for your pulse to return to normal
1. All participants of this testing phase who provide relevant and true data will be listed in the game credits for their help in the development of SCUM.
2. All liable participants will also enter the draft to get keys for our closed alpha testing phase.
3. Not only will you improve your health with physical activity but help us create a better game as well.
We would also be grateful if you could provide us with your BFP (body fat percentage) and calorie consumption rates during these exercises.
We will create virtual in-game AI replicas, make them perform different physical tasks and use them to tune up our metabolism formulas.
AND remember; always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program!
All results send to: email@example.com
Download info sheat from the link bellow.